“I find that opportunities actually present themselves in unexpected ways, and that’s what I want to be open to.”
– NEA Heritage Fellow, PJ Hirabayashi
At Harmony in Hues Wellness Center we strive to provide mental health services that are:
- culturally sensitive
- LGBTQ+ affirming
- evidence based
If you are a psychotherapist and you believe that Harmony in Hues Wellness Center is a good fit for you, we have open full-time , part-time and masters level internship positions available on a rolling basis and you can read about positions below.
Harmony in Hues Wellness Center is a multicutlural counseling and wellness center based in East Lansing, Michigan. We are also accepting applicants based in KS, for remote work. We understand how hard it can be to find a modern & down-to-earth therapist. As a result, we work particularly well with adult individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, identity issues, and relational stressors. Harmony in Hues Wellness Center takes on a modern, culturally sensitive, and trauma-informed approach to psychotherapy to help individuals navigate their mental health.
Harmony in Hues Wellness Center is seeking a full-time licensed psychotherapist (LCSW, LPC, or Phd, PsyD.). The ideal candidate has a passion to work with adolescents, individuals, families and couples through an intersectional, trauma-informed, and evidence based lens. We know the ideal clinician is looking to contribute to a community of clinicians that primarily consists of BIPOC and LGBTQ+ individuals who provide mental health services to the same community they may identify with.
If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to connect:
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (Phd, PsyD, LCSW, or LPC) in the state of Michigan or Kansas
- Committed to modern, culturally-sensitive, trauma-informed, and intersectional mental health practice
- Be enthusiastic about psychotherapy and have a commitment to learning and growing
- Experience conducting psychotherapy to adolescents, couples, and adults (anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship dynamics)
- Comfortable with a fixed schedule to promote predictability and stability in a trauma-informed way to clients
- Be able to sustain a caseload of 18-27 direct client hours with an expected average of 2-3 cancellations per week, for part-time, and for full-time 28-35 direct client hours with an expected average of 2-3 cancellations per week
- Open to supervise and consult with pre-licensed clinicians
- Contribute to a constructive and positive healthy work environment
- Willing to contribute to our blog and marketing outreach
- Willing to get trained in evidence based modalities: Play Therapy & EMDR, etc..( if not already trained)
We expect expertise in the following areas:
- Career / Work related stressors
- Relational Issues
- Family Conflict
- Interpersonal issues
- Acculturation / Race & Ethnicity Issues
We offer amazing perks of joining us:
- Support in building your caseload w/ a steady stream of referrals
- Competitive pay
- Credentialing with Insurance Companies
- Resource Page
- $250 CE reimbursement after a year
- Group Supervision and Team support
- Specialized Marketing materials (Bio consultation, therapy profiles, social media, therapy resources etc).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.